2019 Sea Chaser 19 Sea Skiff
Call for Price
Boating enthusiasts know Carolina Skiffs are the most durable, versatile and affordable boats on the water. But we're not resting on our reputation. We continue to make improvements and upgrades, from new components to all new models. Our “Sea Skiff" line brings all the elements of boating together; durability, versatility, and affordability, combined with our construction and quality finish delivers the most for your money. The “Sea Skiff" comes standard with plentiful storage to allow you to tuck away gear leaving the cockpit area free for fishing and fun. The “Sea Skiff" offers many great features and functionality for pleasure boating, fishing or work.
The Sea Skiff has all the features you need, rear flush jump seats, rear center bait well, combing boards to carry all your rods, large center console with rode holders with large face area for a flush mount screen up to 10 inches and front deck with plenty of storage.
Styling and performance along with the fact that it's built by Carolina Skiff LLC is what makes the Sea Skiff stand apart from all the others. There is no wonder why Carolina Skiff remains one of the top selling boats in America.
- Length Over All: 18 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Boat Weight: 1861 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Transom Size: 25 in.
- Maximum Person: 5
- Maximum Weight: 705 lb.
- Maximum HP: 115 hp
- 100% Composite Material
- Full Liner with non skid
- 1250 GPH Bilge pump
- 500 GPH Aerator pump
- Fuel/water separator
- Rigid rub rail with chrome insert
- Rear 18 Gallon Bait well with LED Light
- (2) Stainless Steel Cup Holder
- Rear Jump Seats with Storage & LED Lights
- (2) Stainless Steel Cleats
- (2) Stainless Steel Rod Holder
- Rear Storage/Battery Storage with LED Lights
- Splash Well Bilge Access with LED Light
- Swim platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Plug in LED Stern Nav. Light
- Combing Boards with rod storage & Bolster Pads
- New Console with Large area to Flush Mount Electronics
- (8) LED Floor Lighting under Coaming Boards
- (3) Console Cup Holders
- 1" Stainless Steel console grab rail
- Marine Horn
- Removable Windshield
- 13" Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Mechanical Tilt Helm
- Binnacle Controls & Wiring Harness
- Full Instrumentation Panel
- (6) Flush Mount Console Rod Holder
- Stainless Steel Hand Rail
- Console Cushion Seat
- Stainless Steel Flip/Flop Cooler Frame
- Locking Console Door
- Access plates for fuel tank
- Removable 70qt Cooler & Cargo Net
- Console Live Well
- Console Cushion Seat
- Plug in LED Bow Nav. Light
- Light/Stainless Steel Hinges/Stainless Steel Gas Shock
- Marine BoardLocking Anchor Box w/LED
- 12/24V Trolling Motor Plug with 12v Accessory Plug/Tilt Trim Switch
- (2) Marine Board Locking Bow Hatches with LED Lights/Stainless Steel Gas Shocks
- Molded steps in Front Deck with LED lights
- Front Deck Side Steps w/LED Light
- (2) Stainless Steel Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Gas Shocks on Hatches
- Brass High Speed Pick Up
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Maxi Flow Recirculation System
- BayStar Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Helm
- AM/FM Radio with USB, iPOD, AUX Plugs
- Power Grip Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- 4 Foot Hand Rail
- Stainless Steel Manual Tabs
- T-Top with LED Lights, Storage Bag, Electronics Box
- Canvas Bimini Top
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 7 in.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1861 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 705 lb.